This information explains the modalities and characteristics of the processing of personal data within the web applications of VI. SPO SRL.
Data controller of personal data
VI. SPO SRL, with registered office at Via Emilio Lussu n. 1, 31 022 Preganziol (TV), C. F. and P. Iva 04 923 040 267.
Types of personal data collected
VI. SPO SRL provides for the collection of parts of the following categories of personal data: Personal identification and contact data, Cookies and usage data.
- Personal data
Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically during the use of this website.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application or in the context of the services provided and made available by VI. SPO SRL and guarantees to have the right to hold, communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
- Purpose of the Processing
The purpose of the processing is to allow the User to register and use the Application. The collected data may also be processed for archiving purposes as well as, in aggregate form, for statistical purposes.
- Cookies and usage data
In particular, the website does not use profiling cookies in order to send advertising messages, but only technical cookies necessary to use the features of the website.
- RetentionThe data will be kept until the application is used and up to 5 days from the time of the request to delete the account.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
Data processing may be carried out by external Data Processors and Processors, who work on a specific appointment determined by written act by the Data Controller, with a commitment to the utmost confidentiality and not to divulge the data to third parties without specific authorization. The list of their names shall be provided at the request of the person concerned. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) (art. 37 EU Regulation 2016/679) whose reference is: Avv. Alberto Giuliani – avvocato@giulianialberto. com . The Data are processed for the time necessary to carry out the service requested by the User, or required for the purposes described in this document, and the User can always request the interruption of the Processing or the deletion of the Data.
Rights of the data subject
- Right to access and copy (art. 15 EU Regulation 2016/679): to know at any time the actual implementation of a data processing and in particular the purposes of the processing, the categories of data, the recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated, the storage period, the information available about their origin and acquisition if the data are not collected or provided directly by the data subject, the existence of any automated processing and profiling process, the guarantees and modalities of a possible transfer of data to a third country or to an international organisation pursuant to art. 46 Reg. EU 2016/679. Obtain a copy of the same data if necessary with charge of the related costs for multiple requests.
- Right to rectification and erasure (arts. 16 and 17 EU Regulation 2016/679): to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data, as well as the erasure of the data without undue delay, with restriction of processing during the investigation.
- Right to data portability (art. 20EURegulation2016/679): to obtain personal data in an intelligible format, also by telematic means, or the transmission to another data controller withouth indrance, except for reasons of technical and objective impossibility.
- Right to object and withdraw consent (arts. 7 and 21 EU Regulation 2016/679): object and withdraw consent at any time to the processing of data, without prejudice to the existence of compelling legitimate reasons overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, such as for the determination, exercise or defence in court.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Art. 77 EU Regulation 2016/679): lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a violation of the relevant provisions.
- Right to compensation for damage (art. 82 EU Regulation 2016/679): to obtain compensation for damage pursuant to art. 82 Reg. EU 2016/679. Right to notification of data breaches (Art. 34 EU Regulation 2016/679): if the personal data breach poses a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, without undue delay.
Any requests for the exercise of the rights listed above must be addressed in person or by registered letter to the head office or by PEC communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, which is identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data
This information is automatically collected from this Application (or from third-party applications that this Application uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e. g. the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, in particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the User.
The individual who uses this website, who must coincide with or be authorised by the Data Subject and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processor (or Data Processor)
- Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural person, legal entity, the public administration and any other entity, association or body that is responsible, also jointly with another data controller, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the User’s Personal Data is collected
Information files that websites store on the Internet user’s computer while browsing, especially for the purpose of identifying who has previously visited the site.
- Legal references
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement is drawn up in fulfilment of the obligations already foreseen by Art. Article 10 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, as well as Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies.
The information also complies with the requirements of Reg. EU 2016/679 (Global Data Protection Regulation).